Suppose that a couple will have three children. Letting B denote a boy and G denote a girl. a) Draw a tree diagram depicting the sample space outcome for this experiment. b) List the sample space outcomes that correspond to each of the following events. I. All three children will have the same gender II. Exactly two of the three children will be girls. III. Exactly one of the three children will be a girl. IV. None of the tree children will be a girl.

Suppose that a couple will have three children. Letting B denote a boy and G denote a girl. a) Draw a tree diagram depicting the sample space outcome for this experiment. b) List the sample space outcomes that correspond to each of the following events. I. All three children will have the same gender II. Exactly two of the three children will be girls. III. Exactly one of the three children will be a girl. IV. None of the tree children will be a girl. 

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

adisu yalemshet
28 Points
2 years ago

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free