please tell me the approach to this sol as my method isnb't giving the right answer ! the half life of a certain radioactive element is 100 s..... find the time period in which the element shall decay into 1/6 of it's original amount of nuclei... i did this like---since half life is given..value of can be found........then from the equation N t = No e - kt i found out the value by taking log.......but this is not giving the correct answer.....moroever the question does not mention any specific value of log of any number !!

please tell me the approach to this sol as my method isnb't giving the right answer !

the half life of a certain radioactive element is 100 s..... find the time period in which the element shall decay into 1/6 of it's original amount of nuclei...

i did this like---since half life is given..value of  can be found........then from the equation
Nt = No e - kt
i found out the value by taking log.......but this is not giving the correct answer.....moroever the question does not mention any specific value of log of any number !!

Grade:9

0 Answers

No Answer Yet!

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free