Hi, IIT’s i am from MIT and Master Tech. in NASA and my chellenge is to you guys is What is Universe and describe in your own words and i am indian too and i am Proud of it.... Just say it cause i studied myself not from idiotic robots producing IIT

Hi, IIT’s i am from MIT and Master Tech. in NASA and my chellenge is to you guys is What is Universe and describe in your own words and i am indian too and i am Proud of it....
Just say it cause i studied myself not from idiotic robots producing IIT

Grade:12th pass

6 Answers

Physics Expert
askIITians Faculty 71 Points
6 years ago
Universe is the very large space which consists of the trillions of the celestial objects which is made up of the billions of stars,nebulas,planets,gas,dirt and coments.
Niraj Bishnoi
50 Points
6 years ago
Stop Lying, you don’t study in MIT. I read minds through screens
Universe in my words is nothing but ∞ (infinity) something which has no beginning and will have no end. In my words it is the power set of anything and everything. I don’t talk much to Liars anyways, MIT, huh
Chitraang Murdia
12 Points
6 years ago
No Niraja plese be clam,

I am an MIT student from the Astrophysics branch and have acquried job in NASA through Some basic interview cause my half family has served there, i am actully 37 year old man and know your aggressivness when you just take the science as an subject and PLESE DONT JUST ON CONCLUSIONS! you might get an leap of faith but fall into an impty hole full of half knowledge people, “No knowledge is better than half Knowledge”....
Well you you answered well but INFINITY CANT EXPAND!!! AND SETS CANT EXPAND TOO HENCE YOU ARE WRONG! long way to go kid.
Sorry if i hurt or humiliated you i aplogize you and hope you take it in Positive way

Chitraang Murdia
12 Points
6 years ago

No Niraja plese be clam,

I am an MIT student from the Astrophysics branch and have acquried job in NASA through Some basic interview cause my half family has served there, i am actully 37 year old man and know your aggressivness when you just take the science as an subject and PLESE DONT JUST ON CONCLUSIONS! you might get an leap of faith but fall into an impty hole full of half knowledge people, “No knowledge is better than half Knowledge”....
Well you you answered well but INFINITY CANT EXPAND!!! AND SETS CANT EXPAND TOO HENCE YOU ARE WRONG! long way to go kid.
Sorry if i hurt or humiliated you i aplogize you and hope you take it in Positive way

Chitraang Murdia
12 Points
6 years ago
He studied in IIT bombay for ! year and gone to apply for MIT

At MIT, relatively, the system is more flexible in terms of what you want to do. You can always opt to do multiple majors in contrast to IIT Bombay which just allows you to do only one major.

So, Physics is one potential major I am applying for. I may apply for more majors. People say that Mathematics is one major you need to do along with Physics, as it requires a lot of application. So, generally need to do a Maths major. You can also do other majors as well. So, I am not really sure of the second major I would be opting for.

You know, a lot of things you decide when you are there. You don’t really need to decide things from now onwards.

Piyush Kumar Behera
417 Points
6 years ago
Universe is something which defines time and space.Where we can have the 3 dimensions and the fourth dimension time to be valid.But interestingly this universe is ever expanding,it expands greatly that we can never think of reaching its end.The whole physics,mathematics,theories are valid till we are captured inside universe.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free