guys i m ssly confused with spectral lines of hydrogen.......firstly am i right thatt the ground state and 1st excited state are two different things........which means that if if there is an excited state say 'n' then its position is actually (n+1) from the nucleus........secondly in balmer ,electrons come back to the 2nd excited state or 2nd state from the nuclus.............thirdly in rydbergs formula n1 and n2 are for excited state or the position from the nucleus.........pls help......totally gone mad with it

guys i m ssly confused with spectral lines of hydrogen.......firstly am i right thatt the ground state and 1st excited state are two different things........which means that if if there is an excited state say 'n' then its position is actually (n+1) from the nucleus........secondly in balmer ,electrons come back to the 2nd excited state or 2nd state from the nuclus.............thirdly in rydbergs formula n1 and n2 are for excited state or the position from the nucleus.........pls help......totally gone mad with it

Grade:upto college level

0 Answers

No Answer Yet!

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free