My Son is in class XIth and he has to prepare for engineering exams. So, please tell me about Physics tuition in Dammam . Do you provide any Online Tuition for the same?

My Son is in class XIth and he has to prepare for engineering exams. So, please tell me about Physics tuition in Dammam . Do you provide any Online Tuition for the same?

Grade:10

1 Answers

Rohan Singhania
16 Points
12 years ago

Hi,

There are many important engineering entrance exams in India at present like, IIT JEE, AIEEE, IISER, BITSAT and many more. Now, the Govt. of India is panning to conduct a single entrance exam for engineering in India so that students have not to write multiple exams. This will give an opportunity to to the students to focus fully on entrance exams and students will have many colleges to choose from based on their merit.

The teachers who teach in CBSE schools in Dammam give private tuitions to the students over there.

You should know that important topics in Physics are Mechanics, Electrostaics, Thermodynamics, EMI, Electricity and Magnetism.

You can write to info@askiitians.com and avail a free demo of the topic of your choice.

Please check, Physics tuition in Dammam.

Thanks!

Rohan (IIT, Mumbai)

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free