Hello All, I needed notes of topics. Any topic, scanned docs in English and presentation wud also do. My mail id ruchi_gulatee@hotmail.com. I need more than 1000 notes. So asking all to arrange. Do write if u have any queries. While you are sending send me the topic and professor name for sure. Subjects- Engineering, Law, Architecture, MBA, MCA, Economics. You may connect for a disucssion skype:rgulatee

Hello All, I needed notes of topics. Any topic, scanned docs in English and presentation wud also do. My mail id ruchi_gulatee@hotmail.com. I need more than 1000 notes. So asking all to arrange. Do write if u have any queries. While you are sending send me the topic and professor name for sure.

Subjects- Engineering, Law, Architecture,

MBA, MCA, Economics.

You may connect for a disucssion 

Grade:12th Pass

1 Answers

Archit Agarwal
44 Points
12 years ago

As it seems you are in need of notes for the subjects you mentioned above so I would suggest you to take help from Transtutors as this website provides all kinds of homework and assignment help related work and it will surely help you out in some way or the other. Click Here to have a look at transtutors.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free