which maths book should i follow to crack JEE mains and then advanced??is McGrawHill alone enough????

which maths book should i follow to crack JEE mains and then advanced??is McGrawHill alone enough????

Grade:11

7 Answers

Shivank Kapila
40 Points
6 years ago
I shall say that you should prefer a better book for cracking jee. ....... macgrawhill would just get u good marks in mains
sahil
142 Points
6 years ago
Just go with cengage if you want true preparartion for jee.Remember cengage has 2 books one for main and one for advance
Chandan
121 Points
6 years ago
Cengage or arihant will be a good choice for mains as well as advance it will help you in other also like bistat,vit,manipal etc.
Aditya Pathak
44 Points
5 years ago
Cenage and arihant and coordinate geometry s.l loney is good book And calcus for Thomas calcus for algebra higher algebra follow on book 100% success all the best
Saurav
224 Points
5 years ago
CENGAGE,PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS(MUST) AND RD OBJECTIVE WILL BE MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR THAT PURPOSE...........................................................................TY
Anjali kumari
104 Points
5 years ago
First you should prepare of every.As ncert is enough. Later you should solve previous year question papers of jee.
jiten
11 Points
5 years ago
See dont refer Ncert, go for Ncert exemplar.This will create a base.Then coaching material will build your concepts.if enough time is there solve cengage combined objective book and previous year paper.This will be enough for your advance.BUT if you dont go to any coaching then only go for ncert and cengage complete series which comes in many parts............ .TY

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free