Sir, our coaching center does not have a good physics teacher. Attending his class is same as not attending. I am very scared for my physics. The exams are in less than a year. Please tell me what should I do?

Sir, our coaching center does not have a good physics teacher. Attending his class is same as not attending. I am very scared for my physics. The exams are in less than a year. Please tell me what should I do?

Grade:12

2 Answers

Bhavya
askIITians Faculty 1281 Points
7 years ago
Dear student
First of all try to understand basic physics in school.If possible buy pradeep’s physics though the chapters given in it are deeply explained (which is sometimes not required) but it will surely help you to understand the concepts better.
You can also go for a demo session with our team and experience a newer way of learning.
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ DAOLAGUPU 
why do u think that attending the class donot have any any meaning ?? 
see, i donot think that the problems are with teacher , beacuse diffrent student have diffrent way of understanding a subject , and as per that he/.she want the teacher to explain within that limit only . 
but the teacher have to copeup with other student in class also . 
|so, try to be resonate with him , and after trying your best ,if u thinks that its not changing anything , then do self study with askiitian self study package . 
they are made in such a good manner and explained very well also . 
and donot take tension abt exam now , keep maintain your strong area and u will be done with . 
ALL THEBEST .. 
take your decision quickly .. time have also some limit ,, 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free