sir can u suggest me some good reference books for physics cbse i already have ​1. NCERT 2. HC Verma other than these pls suggest me some books is hc verma useful for iit jee or cbse

sir
can u suggest me some good reference books for physics cbse 
i already have 
​1. NCERT
2. HC Verma 
other than these pls suggest me some books 
is hc verma useful for iit jee or cbse

Grade:12

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI RAGHAV
OTHER THAN NCERT BOOK SURELY YOU SHOULD REFER NCERT EXEMPLAR PROBLEMS ALSO. I AM OBSERVING PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS SOME DAYS BEFORE AND NOTICED THAT MANY QUESTION ARE FROM THIS BOOK. MOREOVER FOR MORE THEORY CONTENT YOU CAN REFER PARDEEPs FUNDAMENTAL PHYSICS
THANKS AND APPROVE MY ANSWER
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ raghav 
if u have the two then u need to purchase 1 more book , either arihant all in one or simplified physics by s l arora , (any one ) , 
they will help u to practice the derivations in the board at the easiest way possible . 
and H C VERMA IS FOR IITJEE ONLY , board level is below than h c verma . 
for boards start with ncert , take arihant all in one , and do all thedrivation , take ncert exempler and solve all the examples , 
and then at the time of exam go with last 6 years papers , that much is enough to score 90 + in physics for boards . 
but remember ncert and exempler are vvimp for boards , as every numericals are directly asking from ncert even without changing the value . 
HOPE IT HELPS 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free