I had asked what is the difference between the elastic constant and the modulus of elasticity. So i was told that the spring constant is the force applied/displacement and the modulus of elasticity is the property of the material to gain its shape after stretching. Is this true? Because i have seen that many people r confused as to which has whoch meaning. If this is true, does that mean that a material which has higher modulus of elasticity has higher elastic limit?

I had asked what is the difference between the elastic constant and the modulus of elasticity. So i was told that the spring constant is the force applied/displacement and the modulus of elasticity is the property of the material to gain its shape after stretching. Is this true? Because i have seen that many people r confused as to which has whoch meaning. If this is true, does that mean that a material which has higher modulus of elasticity has higher elastic limit?

Grade:9

1 Answers

Vikas TU
14149 Points
7 years ago
High elastic property means fast shape gainer and would return to its original shape when the extrenal forces applied are removed.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free