A small mass is suspended from a long thread so as to form a simple pendulum the period T of oscillators depend on the mass M, the length L of the thread and the acceleration G for the free place.T=km^x L^y g^z where x,y and z are unknown and k=2π. i.find the value of x,y and z. ii.hence,derive an expression T, m l and g.

A small mass is suspended from a long thread so as to form a simple pendulum the period T of oscillators depend on the mass M, the length L of the thread and the acceleration G for the free place.T=km^x L^y g^z where x,y and z are unknown and k=2π.
i.find the value of x,y and z.
ii.hence,derive an expression T, m l and g.

Grade:10

2 Answers

Kimberely Belcher
31 Points
2 years ago
Life comes with different experiences I don't know what you have experience but this is my short testimony, I am happy typing this because I have peace in my marriage again and all thanks to a great man called Dr Peter, he is a powerful spell caster that help reconcile the dispute between me and my husband with a love spell, my husband left home and live with another woman for 7 months without caring for me and our 4 years daughter, financially I am fine but I need the tender care of a man, I beg him to come back home several times but nothing work out, I even asked his elder sister to help me beg him which didn't work out. So one day I read a testimony of a woman who described how Dr Peter helped her stop her husband from divorcing her with a love spell so I took his contact and explained my problems to him, he told me what is needed for the love spell and which I did so then after 48hours time my husband came back home begging for my forgiveness so that was how my marriage was saved. if you need his help do not hesitate to contact him  for any problem bothering your heart and he will get them solved for you, you can also contact him on his WhatsApp number +2348162247974
Nichelle Harris
27 Points
one year ago
HOW I GOT BACK WITH MY EX HUSBAND WITH THE HELP OF A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR BOB) I SPECIALLY RECOMMEND HIS SERVICE FOR THOSE EXPERIENCING DIFFICULTIES IN RESTORING THEIR MARRIAGE OR RELATIOSHIP. WHATSAPP HIM VIA: +1 614 927 8138.
TEXT/CALL:+2349153314547.

Hello my name is Nichelle harris from Washington i want to tell the world about the great and mighty spell caster called DR BOB. my husband was cheating on me and no longer committed to me and our kids, when i asked him what the problem was he told me he has fell out of love for me and wanted a divorce i was so heart broken i cried all day and night but he left home. i was looking for something online when i saw an article on how the great and powerful DR BOB have helped so many similar situation like mine, his email address was there so i sent him an email telling him about my problem he told me he shall return back to me within 24hrs, i did everything he asked me to do the next day to my greatest surprise my husband came back home and was crying and begging for me to forgive and accept him back. all thanks to the greatest spell caster ever.....

WhatsApp: +1 (614) 927-8138
CALL/TEXT HIM ON: +2349153314547

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free