A body leaving a certain point ”o” moves with an constant acceleration. At the end of the 5 Th second its velocity is 1.5m/s.at the end of the 6 Th second the body stops and then begins to move backwards. Find the distance travelled by the body before it stops. Determine the velocity with which the body returns to point “o ". A body leaving a certain point “O " moves with a constant acceleration. At the end of the 5 th second its velocity is 1.5 m/s. At the end of the 6 th second the body stops and then begins to move backwards. i. Find the distance travelled by the body before it stops due to its forward journey. ii. Find the total distance travelled by the body due to its total journey Determine the velocity with which the body returns back to point “O due to its backward journey.

A body leaving a certain point  ”o” moves with an constant acceleration. At the end of the 5 Th second its velocity is 1.5m/s.at the end of the 6 Th second the body stops and then begins to move backwards. Find the distance travelled by the body before it stops. Determine the velocity with which the body returns to point “o ".

A body leaving a certain point “O " moves with a constant acceleration. At the end of the 5th second its velocity is 1.5 m/s. At the end of the 6th second the body stops and then begins to move backwards.

i.Find the distance travelled by the body before it stops due to its forward journey.

ii.Find the total distance travelled by the body due to its total journey

Determine the velocity with which the body returns back to point “O due to its backward journey.

Grade:11

1 Answers

Shubham Singh
199 Points
8 years ago
acceleration = 1.5 m/s2
answer of  (i) is 27 m
it returns to with speed 9 m/s

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free