Hi i feel comfort with iit jee mechanics but the problems in mechanics not so easy, i like to solve iit jee mechanics problems but every time iit jee mechanics paper problems is quite different and i got some trouble to solve it. plz give me some guidance to solve the mechanics problmes.

Hi i feel comfort with iit jee mechanics but the problems in mechanics not so easy, i like to solve iit jee mechanics problems but every time iit jee mechanics paper problems is quite different and i got some trouble to solve it. plz give me some guidance to solve the mechanics problmes.

Grade:

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R
47 Points
14 years ago

Dear student Mr. Arun;

This is a normal problem and confussion at student life. I am happy that you feel comfort with mechanics, you should study HC Verma for concept and do not try MCQ at this time. most of the coaching/books are trying to publish difficult problem only for market comition and question level in IITJEE is only concept basis. So just try to strong your concept and parally study other subject also. total weightage of mechanics is only 35 % physics. which has 33% in overall in three subject. so study other subject.you will feel these thing everytime in mechnics. so do not worry abouit tu=his.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Pramod Kumar
IITR Alumni

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free