I just don't get it. I've tried every method- 1) making the length of the string constant and differentiating to get relation between accelerations,2) imagining what would happen if pulley moves a distance x,also 3) aT=a'T'.I can apply the first two in simple problems but as the problems become more complex I find them difficult to apply.The latter is not applicable in all situations. I've tried every video there is on the internet explaining this concept but all the examples they give are way too easy.Please help me.Also,take a difficult example while explaining

I just don't get it. I've tried every method- 1) making the length of the string constant and differentiating to get relation between accelerations,2) imagining what would happen if pulley moves a distance x,also 3) aT=a'T'.I can apply the first two in simple problems but as the problems become more complex I find them difficult to apply.The latter is not applicable in all situations. I've tried every video there is on the internet explaining this concept but all the examples they give are way too easy.Please help me.Also,take a difficult example while explaining 

Grade:

0 Answers

No Answer Yet!

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free