Let there are two motorbikes for a striaght long drive race.one is bajaj chetak and the other is hero honda.If the speedometers on both shows the same reading.which one will reach the destination first and why?

Let there are two motorbikes for a striaght long drive race.one is bajaj chetak and the other is hero honda.If the speedometers on both shows the same reading.which one will reach the destination first and why?

Grade:

8 Answers

yaswanth kumar madugula
41 Points
11 years ago

hero honda sir.

Raunak Sudeep Taysheti
18 Points
11 years ago

Bajaj Chetak

kishore kumar chinta
34 Points
11 years ago

hero honda

Divyansh Singhvi
20 Points
11 years ago

both will reach at same time since speed = constant and distance = constant (relative to each other ) ..........hence time required will be same

hari krishn
6 Points
11 years ago

I too have doubt on it.But I''m thinking herohonda will reach first because of air friction opposes more chetak than honda.I think this small friction can cause it because even the mirrors on the handle can cause frictional loss to the bike speed.....Will you agree with me?....any reply will be appreciated....

Srikanth Neeli
38 Points
11 years ago

hai friend, first of all i want to give difinition of speed .speed is the distance between any two points.speedometer shows same reading on both so they travelling with uniform speed in equal time interval so both will reach the destination.

if you satisfy my answer please click on yes

hari krishn
6 Points
11 years ago

ofcourse it is. But, to my knowledge speedometer''s reading obtain by sensing the wheel rpm and not by considering distance traveled in certain time.So the reading doesn''t include the effect of air friction much but air opposes the chetak more. So, in my view herohonda will reach little earlier than chetak..

Shaurya Gupta
41 Points
11 years ago

Both will reach at same time

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free