sir i'm in class 12th.i have problem in mechanics.even though i have revise my concepts several times but i am not able to solve as many questions i should solve at this point of time.my major problem is mechanics, as i am done with mathematics and have almost completed chemistry.

sir i'm in class 12th.i have problem in mechanics.even though i have revise my concepts several times but i am not able to solve as many questions i should solve at this point of time.my major problem is mechanics, as i am done with mathematics and  have almost completed chemistry.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Ashwin Muralidharan IIT Madras
290 Points
12 years ago

Hi Pranjal,

Firstly Mechanics would need a good understanding of the concepts, to be able to solve problems.

While attempting to solve problems in Mecahnics, you should try to understand the concept used behind the solution of the problem. Firstly, go through example problems that appear while reading the theory (understand the concepts).

And then, when you come to solved questions, you should try to attempt it on your own and then cross check with the solution if you have solved it right. In case you come to know you've made a mistake in a concept, you should make note of it and not and you should ensure not to repeat it in later problems. That way you can imrove your problem solving ability a lot.

That should help.

Best Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free