Dear All, I want to master physics for iit jee.Although i have gone through the H.C verma and able t solve the problems with little effort , but mechanics by Arihant is little depressive and make your work zero in no time . It take most of the problems from beaR ( mechanics for Engineers) , is Arihant level book is must for iit jee or Haliday resnick and H.C. Verma is sufficient , They provide theories for their problems. Regards Guruvashistha A physics teacher

Dear All,

I  want to master physics for iit jee.Although i have gone through the H.C verma and able t solve the problems with little effort , but mechanics by Arihant is little depressive and make your work zero in no time . It take most of the problems from beaR ( mechanics for Engineers) , is Arihant level book is must for iit jee or Haliday resnick and H.C. Verma is sufficient , They provide theories for their problems.

Regards

Guruvashistha

A physics teacher

Grade:

1 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
12 years ago

Dear Mahesh,

Mstering a subject comes out of constant practice & nothing more or less...

If you found Arihant tough then i think you should understand your concepts a little more in depth coz i had problems with Arihant physics earlier but through constant practise i had mastered it all !!!

So all you need now is constant practise since you are done with H.C.Verma which is enough for the concepts....

Faith can move mountains !! so work hard dear....

If you still have problems then contact me at godfreyaskiitiansexpert@gmail.com ..

Hope this helped you !

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free