is it neccessary to solve all the sums of books like irodov and university physics in order to crack iit.

is it neccessary to solve all the sums of books like irodov and university physics in order to crack iit.

Grade:

3 Answers

Sukhendra Reddy Rompally B.Tech Mining Machinery Engg, ISM Dhanbad
93 Points
13 years ago

Frankly speaking NO

I never touched any book other than HC Verma for phy,and i got a 90+ in JEE-2010

the level of difficulty is coming down day by day,and u dont need 2 stydu high srandard book,try 2 be clear with the concepts

that helps a lot

ALL THE BEST

PLZZZ APPROVE MY ANSWER IF U LIKE IT

OCEAN GODRE
40 Points
13 years ago

no it is not necessary at all to solve ie irodov unless and until u dont hv much of time..just concentrate on a single book wch is hc verma it will make up ur concepts.....thr r thousands of books to solve but we should make it very clr wch is useful or not..the book must give minimum requirements for jee wch i thnk hcv can do better thn any other book...

kindly approve iff u liked it..

moin malek
16 Points
13 years ago

sneha,

there is nothing wrong in doing irodov n university physics but u should know that quality work is more important, u first solve 2 times hc verma then go for irodov completely, dont use any solution book, if u want more, solve only challenging problems of university physics and mtg magazines will help u a lot.

if u do this with honesty, heart and soul, u will definitely get something called good.

my regards to u

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free