dear sir i just started my iit jee preparation. i am worried about motion in 1 dimension. i finished sums on this topic from h c verma. what good book should i buy for good practice for this topic. please help me. thankyou.

dear sir

i just started my iit jee preparation. i am worried about motion in 1 dimension. i finished sums on this topic from h c verma. what good book should i buy for good practice for this topic. please help me.

thankyou.

Grade:

4 Answers

Prudhvi teja
83 Points
13 years ago

Dear Mohit

You can look at haliday and resnick or Arihant.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

Vivek Nigam
28 Points
13 years ago

well according to my vision,solving H.C. Verma is more than enough for IIT-JEE....

even if you want to proceed towards advanced levels...refer I.E Irodov numerical physics,else you may solve FITJEE material..

Cool

Aakashdeep Dhiman
21 Points
13 years ago

you must take the book by SANJEEV GUPTA(iit physics)

vibhanshu jain
34 Points
13 years ago

Dear mohit

first of all just dont take any un-necessary tensions.

dont worry.

HC verma is the best book for jee preparation. and also motion in 1-D does not have much weightage.

but still if you want more deeper study , go for resnick n halliday book in physics.

IF YOU LIKE THE ANSWER,PLEASE APPROVE IT

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free