VERY IMPORTANT!!!! my marks in jee main is 69 and expected cbse board is 80%. and on askiitians website my jee main predicted rank is 14553. what are the chances of my selections in NIT`S , IIIT`S. i belong to haryana can i get CHEMICAL ENGENERRING IN NIT as home sate quata. or other nit`s. and what are the my chances of getting in to the nit-wrangal (biotechenology) and placements in field of biotechnology salary per annum.

VERY IMPORTANT!!!!
my marks in jee main is 69 and expected cbse board is 80%. and on askiitians website my jee main predicted rank is 14553. what are the chances of my selections in NIT`S , IIIT`S. i belong to haryana can i get CHEMICAL ENGENERRING IN NIT as home sate quata. or other nit`s. and what are the my chances of getting in to the nit-wrangal (biotechenology) and placements in field of biotechnology salary per annum.

Grade:12th Pass

2 Answers

Sonal Singh
16 Points
10 years ago
Hi, If you are in general category then you are not qualified for JEE Main and you will not get any college on the basis of this mark.
Sonal Singh
16 Points
10 years ago
Hi, Can you please confirm about your category. Because if you are in general category you will not get any college on the basis of this marks.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free