sir,with 102 marks in mains and 95.5% in ap board,being obc, will i get an nit seat?where will i get and which branch?

sir,with 102 marks in mains and 95.5% in ap board,being obc, will i get an nit seat?where will i get and which branch?

Grade:12th pass

3 Answers

Nishant Vora IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2467 Points
7 years ago
Dear student,

Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on its official website
nikihilesh
12 Points
7 years ago
First of all congratualtions for scoring great scores in both academic and competitive exams. But I want to personally suggest you that keep an eye over big fish but do not ignore the other options. I have persaonlly seen People from AP applying in north india .. Go for big universities if you do not get college of your own choice like GGSIPU, AMITY AND LOVELEY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY...
SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
BEING OBC CANDIDTE AS YOU HAD PASSED CUTOFF i.e. 70 MARKS YOU CAN GET A NIT. BUT REMEMBER YOU WILL NOT GET SEAT IN CSE, MECHANICAL,CIVIL ETC. OTHERWISE I AM SURE YOU WILL GET A NIT.
KEEP APPLYING FOR PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES ALSO AND TRY TO GET MORE MARKS IN ADVANCE
BEST OF LUCK
REGARDS SAHIL
THANKS AND APPROVE MY ANSWER

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free