Sir my prep_sc rankin jee advanced 2016 is 169....can i get good branches???

Sir my prep_sc rankin jee advanced 2016 is 169....can i get good branches???

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, I guess you must visit the official website of JEE Advanced and get to know the current status over there and also your standing there, then only you may get the exact information about a seat in a preparatory seat. On the other hand I suggest you to look for some promising institutions which are well known for their quality education and sound placements, so you may choose any one out of the given names – Netaji Subhas institute of Technology, Delhi,.......................Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat,................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara etc.
raj
383 Points
7 years ago
helloDear Student, I guess you must visit the official website of JEE Advanced and get to know the current status over there and also your standing there, then only you may get the exact information about a seat in a preparatory seat. On the other hand I suggest you to look for some promising institutions which are well known for their quality education and sound placements, so you may choose any one out of the given names – Netaji Subhas institute of Technology, Delhi,.......................Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat,................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara etc.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free