Sir/Madam I have got CRL(common rank list) 30640 in Jee mains …..(General Category)(Home state:Delhi) I wanted say that i have seen last year’s opening and closing rank of nits bt till last year nits iiits and cftis had their own seperate couselling and mains rank were also different bt this time around iit had also included itself and this year we have a joint counselling of iits nits iiits and cftis all together thats why i am a bit confused... whether i have a good rank or not? Can i get NIT Delhi(Computer Science)?

Sir/Madam I have got CRL(common rank list) 30640 in Jee mains …..(General Category)(Home state:Delhi)
I wanted say that i have seen last year’s opening and closing rank of nits bt till last year nits iiits and cftis had their own seperate couselling and mains rank were also different bt this time around iit had also included itself and this year we have a joint counselling of iits nits iiits and cftis all together thats why i am a bit confused... whether i have a good rank or not?
Can i get NIT Delhi(Computer Science)?

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Prajwal Kavad
603 Points
8 years ago
no not for ur rank 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free