sir iam yeswanth i scored 83 in jee mains my board marks are 96.80%from andhra pradesh belongs to sc category pl tell me is there any chance to get nit trichy

sir iam yeswanth i scored 83 in jee mains my board marks are 96.80%from andhra pradesh belongs to sc category  pl tell me is there any chance to get nit trichy  

Grade:12

1 Answers

Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student,your score in Jee mains is not that good to help you get a seat in NIT Trichy, although your board score is good, but don’t give up your hope, visit the official website of NIT Trichy and get to know the merit list over there and especially keep an eye on category list and later on counselling rounds to make sure whether you can get a seat there or not and parallely you must keep visiting the official weblinks of some chosen private institutions where the students are provided with quality education and best placements, you may try visiting at – College of Engineering, Pune,..............Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,....................Birla Institute of Technology and SciencePEC university of Technology, Chandigarh, Pilani,.....................

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free