Sir I’m getting 223 out of 360 in JEE advanced, 313 out of 360 in JEE Main, 402 out of 450 in BITSAT and 92% in CBSE boards... Please predict my rank in both Main and Advanced and enlist the options available to me. Should I go to tier 2 IITs (G,R or BHU) with a good course or to IIT kgp with electrical engg. as a course. Or should I scrap them all and go to BITS. Also please tell me more about Integrated M.Tech courses in IIT madras and kgp

Sir I’m getting 223 out of 360 in JEE advanced, 313 out of 360 in JEE Main, 402 out of 450 in BITSAT and 92% in CBSE boards... Please predict my rank in both Main and Advanced and enlist the options available to me.
Should I go to tier 2 IITs (G,R or BHU) with a good course or to IIT kgp with electrical engg. as a course. Or should I scrap them all and go to BITS. Also please tell me more about Integrated M.Tech courses in IIT madras and kgp

Grade:12

1 Answers

Jitender Singh IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty 158 Points
9 years ago
Hi Siddharth,
You can predict your rank using the link below:
According to your rank, i suggest you should first look for the core branches at old IITs. If you are not getting core branches, i suggest you should go for CSE at BITS Pilani. Integrated M.tech contains a both B.Tech & M.Tech degree. You have courses common with B.Tech guys of the same branch for the 1sttwo year. After that you have separate courses. Well regarding the placement, it is as good as B.Tech. So think about it & make a reasonable choice.
Thanks & Regards
Jitender Singh
IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free