Sir I have given jee mains this year and couldn't cracked it. I have taken 2years of coaching and had scored good marks there Also, in mock test of jee mains I had 220s but due to nervousness I didn't performed well. I really want to be an iitian ,so can i go for drop? If I do so should I take coaching again or go for self study????? Plz reply soon.........

Sir I have given jee mains this year and couldn't cracked it.
I have taken 2years of coaching and had scored good marks there 
Also, in mock test of jee mains I had 220s but due to nervousness I didn't performed well.
I really want to be an iitian ,so can i go for drop? If I do so should I take coaching again or go for self study?????
Plz reply soon.........

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, Please overcome your problem of nervousness, have trust on yourself and if you have a long cherished dream to be an IITIAN then in order to live your dream, be determined, work diligently to achieve your goal and if you feel like you must drop a year to prepare well then go ahead and get it done,...But IITs or NITs are not the only places where quality education is imparted...it is not the end of the world,...rather there are so many other esteemed institutions which have earned a brand name for quality education as well as for placements,...you may visit their websites and find relevant details – Banasthali University, Banasthali,.......BITS Pilani,..........Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,.........SRM, Chennai,......Panjab University, Chandigarh

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free