Sir,I got 238 in jee adv I am confused with branch i am actually interested in physics so please suggest me which branch is better to get good opportunies in future

Sir,I got 238 in jee adv I am confused with branch i am actually interested in physics so please suggest me which branch is better to get good opportunies in future

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Friend, you may choose Biotechnology or Bio sciences, I guess that You're probably looking for some traditional engineering fields. The fact is that it's very difficult to characterize how simple it would be for a physicist to do engineering because there are a lot of jobs in engineering that require lots of experience, some of which engineering students might have that physicists might not. Making the jump could prove to be very difficult., you may go for elctrical engineering/computational engineering as well at either of these institutions – BHU, Varanasi,.......................JJTU, Rajasthan,..............................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara etc.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free