Sir I got 121 and rank around 38660 than can I get any nit

Sir I got 121 and rank around 38660 than can I get any nit

Grade:12

3 Answers

Sandeep Bhamoo
443 Points
5 years ago
Ya sure that marks are sufficient enough to get to a nit yet nit with good subject as computer science,civil.... Please do approve this reply so that i may help you in the forthcoming future
Nondita
88 Points
5 years ago
Dear student, you can use the link below to check the college that you will get
In case you fail to get a college of your choice don’t get disheartened. Look for some good private universities. These days, private universities like LPU, SRM, Manipal etc are at par with govt.ones and offer better facilities than govt.ones. They have good infrastructure, wonderful placements and some even offer good scholarships to students.
Check their websites for more details.
Best wishes.
SS
140 Points
5 years ago
Yes, you can surely go for any NIT with these marks.  

This is the most important question in a students life and most students make a wrong decision also for the same. They are not able to know their interest. So it is suggested better to consult your parents, teachers or counsellors from various universities.

You should prefer the university or institute which offers you good placements and good practical and industrial exposure also and should have good infrastructure also. There are different institutes and universities which offer such courses such as:
  1. Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
  2. The Oxford Educational Institute, Bangalore
  3. Lovely Professional University, Punjab
  4. T. A. Pai Management Institute (TAPMI), Manipal
  5. Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research
  6. PSG Institute of Management, Coimbatore
Your interest is the main factor while deciding the discipline. So you must take the decision accordingly.

Hope it helps you.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free