Sir, I am getting around 20,000-25,000 rank in JEE Main and 8000-9000 rank in JEE Advanced this year. I want to drop and prepare for IIT. I have two options: 1. I prepare from July to November completing the syllabus, then join Bansal course Azusa which runs from December to February which will help me revise my syllabus again. And then study at home revising again for the third time from March till the exams end. 2. I join some 1-year course at Resonance, Fiitjee, Bansal etc. But I have heard that students tend to forget the topics taught in beginning as time progresses. Plz tell me what will be the best step to ensure a good rank next year. Thank you in advance.

Sir, I am getting around 20,000-25,000 rank in JEE Main and 8000-9000 rank in JEE Advanced this year. I want to drop and prepare for IIT. I have two options:
1. I prepare from July to November completing the syllabus, then join Bansal course Azusa which runs from December to February which will help me revise my syllabus again. And then study at home revising again for the third time from March till the exams end.
2. I join some 1-year course at Resonance, Fiitjee, Bansal etc. But I have heard that students tend to forget the topics taught in beginning as time progresses.
Plz tell me what will be the best step to ensure a good rank next year. Thank you in advance.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Sher Mohammad IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty 174 Points
9 years ago
I think you should join some good NIT, and prepare there without taking a drop , in this way you will be on safe side.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free