Sir I am getting 200 in JEE mains 2017 can I expect computer science or ece in NIT Trichy and I have started preparing for IIT advanced can you guide me with some of the books required for a physics and the Some guidelines to crack jee in one month... with good score..... is it enough to get 63 percentage of the total marks in JEE advanced for civil engineering

Sir I am getting 200 in JEE mains 2017 can I expect computer science or ece in NIT Trichy and I have started preparing for IIT advanced can you guide me with some of the books required for a physics and the Some guidelines to crack jee in one month... with good score..... is it enough to get 63 percentage of the total marks in JEE advanced for civil engineering

Grade:12

1 Answers

Umakant Biswal
753 Points
7 years ago
Hi prasi 
i appreciate your effort of getting such an awesome score in jee mains , but kindly let me know your catagory , in case general , then nit trichy not possible . 
and for jee advanced donot pick any new books , just practice what u have did in these 2 years , you can go with prev year paper and do the end mcq of h c verma , and this year stress of mechanics , 
as iit madras gng to set the paper , they will make it tough . 
regards 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free