sir, i am currently studying in class 10. i a took some foundation building course in 9th to clear my concepts ( PACE foundation builder). i am also planning to take it in 10th. can you recommend any good coaching institute in Kota or Mumbai that will clear my concepts and will hepl me get through jee(mains+advanced) for sure? also can you tell me the time i should put in everyday from class 11 so that i get eligible for the top ranks in jee advanced?

sir, i am currently studying in class 10. i a took some foundation building course in 9th to clear my concepts ( PACE foundation builder). i am also planning to take it in 10th.
can you recommend any good coaching institute in Kota or Mumbai that will clear my concepts and will hepl me get through jee(mains+advanced) for sure?
also can you tell me the time i should put in everyday from class 11 so that i get eligible for the top ranks in jee advanced?

Grade:10

2 Answers

Sunil Kumar FP
askIITians Faculty 183 Points
10 years ago
there are various good coaching institute you can join any one of them
(1)bansal clasees
(2)allen
(3)resonance

any one of the above will do.regarding your good jee rank you should devote atleast6-7 hours daily whole heartedly.rememberone thing all will fail if you arenot having a proper strategy and limited good books .so prepare nicely.

thanks and regards
sunil kr
askIItian faculty

Harsh davda
41 Points
10 years ago
if u have joined pace.. why r u changig ur classes..?

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free