Other than mnit which other nit can I get my jee mains rank is 16096 and marks are 156

Other than mnit which other nit can I get my jee mains rank is 16096 and marks are 156

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Aditya Pathak
44 Points
5 years ago
Nope Dear student, check the link below to know what will you gethttps://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.htmlI doubt if you will get some good college with this rank. In case you fail to get a college of your choice don’t get disheartened. Look for some good private universities. These days, private universities like LPU, SRM, Manipal etc are at par with govt.ones and offer better facilities than govt.ones. They have good infrastructure, wonderful placements and some even offer good scholarships to students.Check their websites for more details.Best wishes.
SS
140 Points
5 years ago

If you don't get admission in desired college, do not get disoriented. Rather try and search about the reputation and the placements offered by some private universities. You can select B Tech.

B Tech is one of the most popular courses, always in demand in India. Students prefer this course with an idea of securing a well paid job after the completion of their professional degree course. So you can select any branch of engineering depending upon your interest among CSE, Mechanical, Electronics, Civil, Aerospace, Biotechnology, Food Technology, Biomedical Engineering, Information Technology, Chemical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Electronics and Computer Engineering or any other.

So it is advisable if you earn your degree from a well known university that provides prime placement opportunity, outstanding industrial exposure and professional enhancement training.

I can enlist some universities for your help -

• Lovely Professional University,

• Manav Rachna University,

• Sharda University etc.

which offer excellent learning atmosphere to their students.

I hope it helps.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free