MY MARKS IN JEE MAINS IS 118 AND MY BOARD PERCENTAGE IS 92.8 SUGGEST ME SOME BEST COLLAGE FOR ME

MY MARKS IN JEE MAINS IS 118 AND MY BOARD PERCENTAGE IS 92.8 SUGGEST ME SOME BEST COLLAGE FOR ME

Grade:12

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI SUMIT
PLEASE USE THE BRANCH AND COLLEGE PREDICTOR TO CHECK BEST AVAILABLE OPTIONS FOR YOU
THANKS
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Friend, there are numberless reputed colleges and universities which are best known for their best infrastructure, best faculty members who are widely experienced, best evvironment for studying where one feels motivated to learn more, best educational practices like remedial clesse, personality enhancement classes, placement and training classes for the betterment of their students. They have a sound placement record with highest pay packages per annum and that too in elite class organizations. You may pick any one out of these – Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh,....................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,...............Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi,...............Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune,...........etc.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free