My first chioc is for instrumentation and control engineeing(ICE) in NIT Trichy. Second choice would be Metallurgy and Materials Engineering(MME). I may not get ICE in the I Round, but I may get MME in the I round. if i don’t lock for MME and i don’t get chance for ICE even in subsequent rounds, can the choice for MME be open for me in II Round other rounds. Dhinkar 83200178 (JEE Main Roll No. )

My first chioc is for  instrumentation and control engineeing(ICE) in NIT Trichy.  Second choice would be Metallurgy and Materials Engineering(MME).  I may not get ICE in the I Round, but I may get MME in the I round.  if i don’t lock for MME and i don’t get chance for ICE even in subsequent rounds, can the choice for MME be open for me in II Round other rounds.
Dhinkar
83200178 (JEE Main Roll No. ) 

Grade:12

1 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
8 years ago
I would like to suggest you, don’t rely upon second or third counselling, may be or may not you can get the desired branch.
Try to fill all the options in first counselling, if you are getting chance of second counselling, than go for it..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free