Mam/Sir ,I need a little help from you. I have a serious issue regarding JEE . Mam, i cleared JEE Mains 2016 , with score of 103( geneal ) . but unfortunately i secured 74.6% marks in CBSE BORRDS 2016 . Is there any issue regarding further admissions in NIT`s . Kindly Help ASAP . thanks. regards

Mam/Sir ,I need a little help from you. I have a serious issue regarding JEE . Mam, i cleared JEE Mains 2016 , with score of 103( geneal ) . but unfortunately i secured 74.6% marks in CBSE BORRDS 2016 . Is there any issue regarding further admissions in NIT`s . Kindly Help ASAP . thanks. regards

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, your score is good but not that pleasing to get a seat in an NIT, still you should not give up your hope rather visit the official website of the particular NIT where you want to be and get tom know your status there, if you are in, well and good, otherwise this is not the end of the world, you can go for aome other reputed private institutons where quality education and best placements are given priority, here are some names – DPG Institute of Technology and Management, Gurgaon,.................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,..............BITS, Mesra,..............Galaxy Global Group of Institutions, Ambala

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free