Igot 715 rank in jee advancehyd cse or kharagpur ece which branch is better please give answer to my question as rarly as possible iam in lot of confusion give me full details thank you sir

Igot 715 rank in jee advancehyd cse or kharagpur ece which branch is better please give answer to my question as rarly as possible iam in lot of confusion give me full details thank you sir

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Anish Singhal
askIITians Faculty 1192 Points
5 years ago
IIT kharagpur ECE is better.
SS
140 Points
5 years ago
No doubt, Kharagpur is better. How ever, you can try some private universities if you desire.

But the most important thing is that it’s better to choose good institute or university which offers you good practical and industrial exposure, good placements like

• Lovely Professional University,
  •  
  • Symbiosis Institute of business management,
  •  
  • Christ university and few others.

These universities also offer various skill development programs, professional enhancement training and outstanding exposure to its students. They also provide worthy scholarships to its students depending upon the entrance test taken of the university or board result. These universities also offers top class learning environment to the students with extensive placement opportunities.

I hope it helps.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free