ADNAN MUHAMMED

Grade 12,

I scored 110 in jee main 2016 and belong to obc catagory. My percentage is 96 percent in telangana board and according to the rank predictor, my rank will fall between 43000 to 48000. Will I gt into any of the nits?

I scored  110 in jee main 2016 and belong to obc  catagory. My percentage is 96 percent in telangana board and according to the  rank predictor,  my rank will fall  between 43000 to 48000. Will I gt into any of the nits?

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Bhavya
askIITians Faculty 1281 Points
7 years ago
Dear student
Yes, you might get NIT but only the last ones and also you might not have to compromise with course.
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, your score may ensure you getting a seat in lower NIT but it does not promise that you may get a seat in your desired branch. So, either keep checking the website of that particular NIT where you want to be or I may suggest soem private institutions wher the educaton policies are quite good. You may choose any one out of these – PEC University, Chandigarh,......................VIT, Vellore,...........................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,...............SRM, Chennai.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free