I`m in 12 standard if I started to get to jee from now with 10-12 hours of self study and coaching with good material and also will prepare my 11 can I am able to get an IIT IN jee 2017

I`m in 12 standard if I started to get to jee from now with 10-12 hours of self study and coaching with good material and also will prepare my 11 can I am able to get an IIT IN jee 2017

Grade:12

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
hi rahul
yes sure you can crack iitjee in 2017 if you study this year with full determination and concentration. the main thing is managing of time means how you manage your class 11 syllabus with class 12. but it is not a big problem.you can use your weekends and ongoing summer vacations also. try to give your best
with best wishes
sahil
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ rahul 
Yes, u can crack JEE in 2017 , but getting into an iit is not that much easy , as u hv to qualify a 2 level entrance test for that , from now , make a proper schedule , and start studying the class 12 concept only , after that when u are getting vacation or holiday study and revise class 11th at that time , and remember only to focus on problem solving in class 11th , not on theory ques like that of the school exam , but for class 12th u have to be strong in theory also as it will help u in boosting the rank in jee main , till now its not yet sure that the board marks will be excluded from 2017 , so, after conformation , u can give less time to board preparation . 
u can choose askiitian test series , that are awesome to save your time in problem solving .. 
HOPE IT CLEARS YOUR DOUBT 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free