I m getting 200+ marks in jee rmains paper 2 .. my cat is SC what are my chances to get a seat in any of the good college.. nit or anything ? Plzz reply paper 1 was a complete disaster.. plzz tell me will I get good collg for architecture!

I m getting 200+ marks in jee rmains paper 2 .. my  cat is SC what are my chances to get a seat in any of the good college.. nit or anything ? Plzz reply paper 1 was a complete disaster.. plzz tell me will I get good collg for architecture!

Grade:12th Pass

2 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
7 years ago
For 200+ in JEE Main, you will get a good NIT..
You should try School of planning and Architecture Delhi...
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student you have brigt chance to get admission at an NIT, I suggest you to look for renowned institutions offering Architectural degrees, make sure the institutions you may visit they prefer NATA or not, because some institutions require that the candidate must have qualified NATA, these are the institutions where you may try your luck – VIT University, Vellore,..............Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,..........J.J. School of Architecture, Mumbai,........SPA, New Delhi,..............Chandigarh College of Architecture, Chandigarh

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free