I have secured 2417(CML) rank and 358 in OBC in JEE 2015. I am getting civil,chemical and eng physics in IIT Bombay.Also I will be able to get almost all the core branches in IIT Madras,Roorkee,Kharagpur. Basically I am interested in physics and research kind of stuff and aim to join NASA.My plan after completing my graduation is to pursue MS from a foreign Univ. Please suggest me which one of the above should I choose.

I have secured 2417(CML) rank and 358 in OBC in JEE 2015.
I am getting civil,chemical and eng physics in IIT Bombay.Also I will be able to get almost  all the core branches in IIT Madras,Roorkee,Kharagpur.

Basically I am interested in physics and research kind of stuff and aim to join NASA.My plan after completing my graduation is to pursue MS from a foreign Univ.
Please suggest me which one of the above should I choose.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya
521 Points
8 years ago
if  u  want   to  go  in  research   do  not   go  to  cs   branch     ….….….     u can  go  for  machenical  and    aeronotics   and  chemical  ... aeronotics   and  chemical  have  not  a  more  scope  in  india    but  on  world  level  it  has  a  great  scope  in   research   ….    and   u  must   go  on   for  iit  bombay   or  delhi  for  this  ….….….   if    u   like  my  answer  and  my  answer   is  use  full    for  you  so please   just click on approve  button  ...and  if  you  have  any  other  question   or  dought     keep asking

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free