Thank you for registering.

One of our academic counsellors will contact you within 1 working day.

Please check your email for login details.

Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I have Jee Advanced rank 6035(crl) and mains CRL 1190. What should I go for?

I have Jee Advanced rank 6035(crl) and mains CRL 1190. What should I go for?

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2411 Points
4 years ago
Very congrats for this score.
Chances of getting new IITs, ISM, IIT BHU is very strong except some, core branches.
But in JEE Main counsellinf, you should try CSand EC in top ranking NITs, DCE followed by IIIT Allahabad and Delhi.
Good Luck..
raghav dua
80 Points
4 years ago
Congratulaions for Awesome score. You may get seat in IIT but getting Preferred branch might be difficult because of high demand your rank may not satisfy their requirements. But you can get admission in top NIT colleges. In the meanwhile you can also check for some Private Universities. There are some Private Universities which are equally good. They provide good Infrastructure, Faculty and Placements.You should choose a college which give you opportunity to work in live projects and give you good exposure. You may browse some web sites and check their details like Lovely Professional University, Nirma University, Noida International University etc...

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

Provide a better Answer & Earn Cool Goodies See our forum point policy


Get your questions answered by the expert for free

10th iCAT Scholarship Test Registration Form