I GOT100 MARK IN JEEADV 2016 CAN I QUALIFY AND WHAT IS EXPECTED CUTOFF OF 2016 FR OBC

I GOT100 MARK IN JEEADV 2016 CAN I QUALIFY AND WHAT IS EXPECTED CUTOFF OF 2016 FR OBC

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
7 years ago
This year, we can expect cut off marks for OBC-NCL be 107/372 approx for rank 18000 in IIT JEE Advanced..
Now, may be or may not be you are in ranking, but for sure, you would not be in any IITs...
rest is Luck...
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear student, cutoff marks list varies every year, so let the list be made public first then only anything may be said or you personally check it at official weblink of the IIT whether you may make it or not, otherwise I may suggest some chosen private institutions which are highly reputed and esteemed on the grounds of best educational practices as well as best ever placement records, you may consider any one out of these – Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra,.............Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat,..............Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,................Christ University, Bangalore etc.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free