i got 192 in jee mains,309 in bitsat,91.4% in cbse,520 in upsee, and i expect 120 in jee advanced. so what is best option for me

i got 192 in jee mains,309 in bitsat,91.4% in cbse,520 in upsee, and i expect 120 in jee advanced.
so what is best option for me

Grade:12

2 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
7 years ago
In jee advanced, 120 is low, you would be in the ranking but chances of getting IIT is very low. so wait for this first.
If getting any BITS, good branches,....over low branches of NITs,,then go for it
otherwise,,,for sure you will get a seat in NIT ...a low branch..

Good Luck..
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Almost every campus of BITSis doing quite well, if you made it there , well and good and if you are looking for soemother options at other places then be sure if you wish to be at a high-profile institution(s), they may have high expectations from you too, and the score you have mentioned is good but not that good, anyway, keep trying and keep checking the websites of elite class institutions where the students are not only given quality education but best ever placements also, to my mind these private institutions are doing a far far better job than IITs/NITs...you may consider trying admission at any one of these – Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur,...........Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,...........Jamia Milia Islamia, New Delhi,.............SASTRA University, Thanjavur.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free