I belong to General Category. I got 95 marks and CRL Rank is 65232. Is there any chance to get seat anywhere? Is there any possibility of getting qualified in Jee Advanced?

I belong to General Category. I got 95 marks and CRL Rank is 65232. Is there any chance to get seat anywhere? Is there any possibility of getting qualified in Jee Advanced?

Grade:12th pass

4 Answers

Deepak Kumar Shringi
askIITians Faculty 4404 Points
5 years ago
you will get qualify for jee advance because cutoff will be around 80 marks this year
just tell me your state as well as category thus i will let u know college for you
Bindu
10 Points
5 years ago
I am a female. My home state is Andhra Pradesh. Please let me know the colleges where I can get seat in any branch.
Bindu
10 Points
5 years ago
I belong to general category. I am from Andhra Pradesh. In which Branch and which colleges I may get admission?
SS
140 Points
5 years ago
With these marks and CRL, you can get admission anywhere. 

But the most important thing is that it’s better to choose good institute or university which offers you good practical and industrial exposure, good placements like
  •  
  • Lovely Professional University,
  •  
  • Symbiosis Institute of business management,
  •  
  • Christ university and few others.

These universities also offer various skill development programs, professional enhancement training and outstanding exposure to its students. They also provide worthy scholarships to their students depending upon the entrance test taken of the university or board result. These universities also offers top class learning environment to the students with extensive placement opportunities.

I hope it helps.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free