i am scored 109 marks in jee main . what are my chances for an admission for higher studies

i am scored 109 marks in jee main . what are my chances for an admission for higher studies

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
as you had cleared the cutoff for jee mains, there are good chances of you for entering in a good government college. you can get a seat in good nit. moreover you can appear for jee advance exam also
otherwise i am sure ypu will get a seat in a good college
thanks and approve my answer
regards sahil
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, the cutoff list goes high this time as the merit has hiked like anything, so expecting to get a seat in an NIT/IIT semms to be a distant possibility, still you should not lose heart and don’t give up all the hope, rather visi the official websites of those elite class institutions where you aspire to be and along with that you may consider some of the leading Private institutionsdedicated to bring quality i their educational bodies and pass it on to the students in the same spirits and also to create an aura where the students get placed in best companies, i may take some names here – Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra,..........................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,.....................Shiv Nadar University,...........................JTU, Rajasthan

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free