I am getting 145 marks in jee advanced and I am from obc category. So as per the new cut offs is it possible for me to get a seat in one of the old iits or any iit? And what is the procedure if want to change the branch after first year in iit?

I am getting 145 marks in jee advanced and I am from obc category. So as per the new cut offs is it possible for me to get a seat in one of the old iits or any iit? And what is the procedure if want to change the branch after first year in iit?

Grade:12

1 Answers

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya
521 Points
8 years ago
yes    you  can  get  good  iit      but  about  branch  we  cant  say 

and  you  also can  change  your  branch    after 1st  year    as  1st   year  sayllubas  is  same    for  all   branches      you  will have  to  score  in  top  in  institute  to  change  your  branch  to  good  one   by  score  of  1st    year   
 but  it  is  not  easy  to  top  in iit      even  if  you  got  passing  marks  it will also  be  very  great      because  study  after  iit  in  the iit institute  is  very  harder    then  prepration  of   iit ….….…... if  you  like  my  advise just click on approve  button  ...and  please type  for any other  quary  if  you  have….….

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free