Hi i have got 135 marjs in jee mains and 92.2% in cbse board....can i get a seat into nits or iiits.....n wat will be my rank An early reply will b helpful to my career

Hi i have got 135 marjs in jee mains and 92.2% in cbse board....can i get a seat into nits or iiits.....n wat will be my rank An early reply will b helpful to my career

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
hi saransh
first of all congrats for your good results. with such marks you can easily get a nit. your rank is in between 25000-30000
thanks and approve my answer
regards sahil
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Yes Dear, you have bright chances to get an entry in an NIT s per your score, I’ll still guide you to visit the official weblik of the NIT which is your dream institution and check it there personally what are the chances for you to be there, you will get a crystal clear report there, else there is another side to this issue that is reputed private institutions. These days almost every private sector college/university is striving hard to be number one in the field of education and placements and eventually the students are getting benefits, these are – Banasthali University, Banasthali,...............Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,..............Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune,....................BITS, Mesra.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free