Hi I am P.Vignesh Raja from Chennai.Now I am studying 11Std in a Matriculation School. I am preparing for IIT JEE 2018.What should I do crack IIT JEE 2018?

Hi I am P.Vignesh Raja from Chennai.Now I am studying 11Std in a Matriculation School. I am preparing for IIT JEE 2018.What should I do crack IIT JEE 2018?

Grade:11

3 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
YOU CAN ENROLL IN AKSIIITANS 2 YEAR ONLINE LEARNING PROGRAMME. TRUST ME IT IS THE BEST EVER SOLUTION FOR YOU AT THIS TIME. MOREOVER IT IS VERY CONVEINENT TOO.
YOU CAN ENROLL FOR  A DEMO VERY EASILY. JUST VISIT ON THIS WEBSITE HOMEPAGE AND PUT YOUR SOME VERY COMMON DETAILS THERE AT THE TOP RIGHT. THEY WILL CONTACT YOU SOON.
OTHERWISE CALL AT 01204616500
Shreyas Patil
131 Points
7 years ago
Go for etoos india. its the best jee coaching
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ vignesh 
JEE requires so much of dedication and practice , one thing to remember that – jee test your concept grasp only , so, donot try to cram any subject in PCM , 
and if u are now at class 11th ,, then please start it as soon as possible , beacuse its the right time to start with . 
u can join into our test series , that are so much benificial . as well as start with besic ncert , then move ahead with other ref books , if u have enrolled in any coaching then focus on the class as well as the class notes . 
HOPE IT CLEARS YOUR DOUBT 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free