Hi After getting the Mains 2018 result, I feel that 2 questions are incorrectly marked according to JEE official answer key (namely Q-06 and Q-59 in SET-09 in 15 th April 2018 Online Paper (Morning)). As a result, I have lost 10 marks despite marking the correct answer which has led to me losing 4,000 approx rank. These 2 questions were correctly marked according to AskIITians answer key and Resonance Solutions. Is there any way I can get these fixed because they are affecting my rank a lot? Moreover, can AskIITians also help me with this issue in some way? Thanks. Sarthak

Hi
After getting the Mains 2018 result, I feel that 2 questions are incorrectly marked according to JEE official answer key (namely Q-06 and Q-59 in SET-09 in 15th April 2018 Online Paper (Morning)). 
As a result, I have lost 10 marks despite marking the correct answer which has led to me losing 4,000 approx rank. 
These 2 questions were correctly marked according to AskIITians answer key and Resonance Solutions.

Is there any way I can get these fixed because they are affecting my rank a lot? Moreover, can AskIITians also help me with this issue in some way?

Thanks.
Sarthak 

Grade:12

2 Answers

Anish Singhal
askIITians Faculty 1192 Points
5 years ago
You can mail them for confirmation.
akash dutta
109 Points
5 years ago
Sorry to say but as of now you cant do anything because admissions already stared and they will not be doing any further investigation

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free