Hai. I have just completed class 10 and I am an IIT aspirant. I woluld like to know the best books available for jee main and advanced exam. Please do reply.

Hai. I have just completed class 10 and I am an IIT aspirant. I woluld like to know the best books available for jee main and advanced exam. Please do reply.

Grade:11

1 Answers

Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Friend, it’s really nice to learn that you are quite aware and concerned about your preparation as you asked for the books – Yes Dear, NCERT books are the best books to be used as base books and for PCM, there are many competitive books available in the market. You may consider H C Verma and Irodov for Physics,--------OP Tondon for Chemistry and R D  Sharma and Looney for Mathematics,........along with it keep an eye on the reputed institutions doing well in the fields of education and placements, like – DPG Instiotute of Technology and Management, Gurgaon,......................RNB Global niversity, Bikaner and.....................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara etc.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free